- Precision Controlled Air Conditioners are units that perform 24-hour uninterrupted cooling, heating, humidity control and fulfill high air filtration standards.
- With precisely controlled air conditioners, the ambient temperature is always at the desired values and the ambient relative humidity is minimum provided with tolerance.
- High energy efficiency, especially at partial load
- TCO ( Total Cost of Ownership)
- Flexibility and modularity
- Compactness ( high cooling capacity per occupied area)
- Data Centers
- Small Server Rooms
- UPS Rooms
- Switching Stations
- Telecommunications Rooms
Montair Close Control
- Longer system service life
- Constant temperature
- Low humidity , high SHR ( Sensible Heat Ratio)
- Filtering system, clean air